Everyone likes to complain. It is in our DNA. We sit and complain and bitch and whine and somehow, it makes us happier. Some people call it “venting” but let’s call a spade a spade: its complaining. So what happens when you run out of things to complain about? Don’t worry folks, because that is impossible! There are tons of things to complain and I have done you the favor of compiling a list of the little things that hurt the most. Seems like they’re not a big deal, but these things can cause A LOT of whining.
1. Paper cuts. When you’re at a desk job, these are unavoidable.
2. Stubbing your toe. Ouch!
3. Getting soap in your eye. Nobody wipes their eyes in the shower more often than I.
4. Biting your tongue. You never quite understands how it happens…
5. Burning the roof of your mouth. Can’t taste anything for the rest of the day because you couldn’t wait three minutes to drink your coffee.
6. Breaking a nail. Too short can be really painful.
What would you add to this list? Let me know!
Follow me @Caraizzle!